Fidget Baba - My First Game












So after coming up with TechKasheer, My first project was to create my first app. My aim was to create something which is in trend these days and thus I came up with an idea of making a game for the famous fidget spinner.


DOWNLOAD "FidgetBaba" From HERE
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wFidgetBaba_5392283&hl=en


About the Game

The game is simple, You just have to download it and start spinning 20 different types of Fidgets Spinner. You have to to unlock each spinner by qualifying levels. You can also take upgrades to make the job easy.So download it now from PlayStore or click the link above.

Note
There are no inapp purchases and the game is totally free.


                                                                                                                  By: Mushafiq Wani

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Budget Phone of 2k17

Thinking to Buy a phone in Kashmir??